KateBDE got their new logo design by running a design contest:
Big Dreams Embroidery needs a new logo
Check out KateBDE's Logo design contest…
Art & Design
Big Dreams Embroidery is a 100% e-commerce shop selling digitized machine embroidery designs and "in the hoop" projects for the home embroiderer. www.bigdreamsembroidery.com 90% of its customers are USA based. The remaining 10% is made up of customers from England, France, Germany, Netherlands and Australia. Target market is women, middle+ income, crafters/sewers aged between 35 to 70. While the embroidery designs/projects themselves are the product (with a regularly updated catalog), the overall business logo image should be simple, recogizable and easy to read particularly for a person needing glasses (given the agegroup of customers). Select your industry: Craft
Logo types to explore
Hi Designers! I know it looks terrible... I designed my logo (banner and avatar) 2 years ago. I was teaching myself how to use Photoshop. After 8 hours and a massive headache, I decided to settle with it (it was the best I could do) and get on with designing my embroidery designs. The frame and gift bow were added later - they were "borrowed" from Wix.com image frames. ...long story to do with attempting to build my own website. I really like the look of the bow and frame but would prefer if the frame was a little more defined while remaining elegant and ornate and appearing to be "cut out" from the page. The frame and bow look is something I would like to continue with. I would love have files with the empty (blank) frames with bows in different colors because I use them to display my designs in my slider images. Currently I have access to bows in red, pink, black, white and dark blue. I'd really love to have more colors to choose from and would be thrilled to have orange, green and light blue to utilize too. See "slider images fall theme" image attached. The dotted lines are supposed to represent stitches. I am certainly open to new ideas but I am conscious that to move too far from my current look may freak them out a bit. If you are allowed to, please feel free to ask questions. My kindest regards Kate
A$299 Bronze package
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Logo design starts at £239.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their logo design.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
KateBDE collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
A platform dedicated to original art Our mission is to bring original art to broad audiences who are interested in disc
I'm an artist.
I specialize in designing handmade and custom products from T-Shirts, Cups, bags, glasses and more with an online stor
It is a course and membership site for preteens and teens to learn a simple approach to drawing cartoons
We make mathematically generated and 3D printed consumer decor. We do design, engineering, and production in-house. Our
Lustre FX manufactures, applies Venetian plasters, metal and concrete coatings. The Alchemy Academy will be the trainin