We had a great experience working with Adam. He provided a custom solution to our problem and did not stop until we were completed satisfied. Highly recommended!
How K. L. Epperson started their logo design journey
Logo for a technology and investment firm based in the Southwestern USA. Colors are blacks, greys, oranges and burnt reds, like the hills, rocks and mesas of the Western borderlands. We are looking for a slick Web 2.0 logo with a clean, elegant design.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're looking for a clean, sophisticated, elegant "Web 2.0" logo design for our company, Black Mesa Consulting. We provide technology consulting, early stage venture consulting and strategic management consulting for companies in Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and Colorado. Black Mesa is the highest point in the state of Oklahoma and is in a mountain range that borders all four states.
We want an Adobe Illustrator file and/or a Photoshop file, and any exports (PNG, GIF, JPG) you care to produce. We really prefer Illustrator for this kind of logo. Logo needs to be nicely layered and organized so that it is easy to edit, adjust colors, add taglines, etc.
- More is less. Looking for something evocative and elegant.
- Color theme must match our blacks and burnt reds
- We'll need to add additional text and taglines, but start with "Black Mesa Consulting." We're also going to use "Black Mesa Technology" and "Black Mesa Ventures."
- Shiny, badge-style is good. Raised, slightly 3D might be good.
- Typography needs to be sophisticated to match the logo and theme, but not so crazy that it is hard to match up to a website typography.
- Feel free to go literal, or get figurative.
- Not looking for a "Bed & Breakfast" logo for mom and pop. Harder-edged, cutting-edge image is crucial.
- Not looking for a panoramic mesa image and blue skies. One mesa is peferred.