A contemporary logo based on the word 'bookingflex' - looking for something professional but cool. The color scheme is not fixed and will guide the color scheme of the site, so this will mark out the winner contender (along with design of course).
BookingFlex is a site that will offer booking system services to other businesses. The site design is not yet developed so I am looking for a contemporary, cool, modern, professional logo that will guide the overall design and color scheme of the site.
One idea I had was very simple; to play on the 'flex' side of the name by having an 'f' that had a differentiated color and flex to it. Please don't be fixed on that though - I'll leave it to the designers!
I'd generally opt for all lower-case ('bookingflex') and in a one word format. Open to suggestions if this doesn't seem suitable though.
As a bit of a guide of my tastes only, I really like the green and curvey style used in the following:
The winning logo will be used on http://www.bookingflex.com and is due to go live later in 2008.
- A logo that projects a professional image in both its design and color scheme - clean, fresh, stylish
- A design and color scheme that helps to guide the overall site design
- A scalable format and one which allows me to change font / background color if I choose
- Files for use with Fireworks
- Horizontal flow of 'bookingflex'
- Names of any fonts used
- Not too graphical - more textual
- Over-complicated / over-the-top designs - I'm looking for something fairly minimal, and stylish
- Don't want design that adds too much height to the logo - i.e. no major design element above or below the main text, no major drop shadow, etc