For this rebranding we are looking for either an icon that works really well with our existing or if you have an idea for an icon and wordmark combination.
I've gone for a long time without the logo because i'm incredibly picky and have not been able to design anything myself that i can see scaling well on all of our potential product expansions. It needs to look good when small and embroidered into a t-shirt, large across the back of a hoodie, on the front of a boxing glove, and long term on the side of a pair of running shoes. It needs to be simple and iconic like the Nike swoosh and have some meaning behind the brand. Please read our About Us: boxraw.com/pages/the-brand
I don't want to give you too many specifics or any visuals in terms of suggestions of logo idea's i've had just incase it makes you bark up the wrong tree. But, idea's I've explored are:
* I like the idea of incorporating the letter B within the shape of a Boxing Glove. Or vice versa. This is my preference. However you can also read below for other additonal ideas.
- The letter, B - for BOXRAW/Boxing. Not to be confused with BoxRaw, BOXRAW is a word in itself.
- The animal, GOAT - a term used in boxing to define The Greatest Of All Time. I've played with the idea of a goat being progressive and launching from left to right (like the Nike swoosh), I've played with horns and also actual goat face looking at you. The issue I've found is the logo gets too complex.
- A subtle Boxing Glove - this has been tough because I DO NOT want it looking like an amateur boxing gym because they all look the same and tacky af.
- Random shapes - all showing a progressive journey from left to right.
The above are JUST ideas and they do not have to form any part of your designs.
Please feel free to reach out to me for any further questions you have. I would really love for you to get into my head.
p.s our slogan is, HRDR FSTR SMTR (harder faster smarter). Please think about this when desiging the logo.