I can't thank you enough for your excellent work and ample patience working with me. I will definitely reach out if there's another design project.
Great design and patience.
- Design Injector
Raj incorporate our colors and logo as requested and worked super fast!
FirmanBayu produced and excellent design. We requested for multiple versions and we always received what we wanted. We were able to chose the one that we like the most. We recommend working with FirmanBayu
How danii.kaufman started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Hearth & Stone
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Bone broth is a wellness elixir and the fountain of youth. Our Bone Broth Lounge/Cafe will be holding TED talk type events as well. Our entire business is focused on the transformation of physical body and also self-development, otherwise known as spiritual awakening.
Our concept is a spearhead surrounded by geometric vibrations. SPEARHEAD symbolizes "STONE"...
- Stone Age
- The Hunter (we will have 2 types of broth only: 1. "HUNTER" (bone and meat based); and 2. "GATHERER" (Vegan)
- The spearhead should look a bit raw, rough, and prehistoric
The VIBRATION RINGS symbolize "HEARTH"...
- The bones surrounding the heart (hearth)
- The vibrations/energy that come from the tribe
- The vibrations/energy that comes from the heart
- The VIBRATIONS RINGS can also have the appearance of tribal warrior face paint
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards