leefromperth needed a new logo design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 202 designs submitted by 53 freelance designers.
Simply put, we're an Australian based website that reviews new cars!
The target Audience is reasonably broad:
- Australian Market
- New Car Buyers – 25 years plus
- Could assume the larger % are male
Firstly, please ignore the current website we have online (http://www.carplanet.com.au) we’re simply placing a few blogs live in order to start indexing our website.
Saying this, there is no predefined brand or colour scheme. All designers have complete artistic freedom.
The main requirement is:
- The full domain name needs to be displayed: carplanet.com.au
- All original source files required
We’re basically open to ideas however a couple that have floated around the office so far:
1. Integrating the motif with the domain name
2. Having a car fly around a planet, similar to the rings on Saturn
We saved a spot for your logo design contest.
Find out how a design contest works or learn more about our logo design services.