Logo to be used on business cards, t-shirts, website, promotional brochures.
AZ Spine & Health Center
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I want a logo design to be used on business cards, brochures, letters, and t-shirts...(but mostly for a business card). I want it to be sleek, catchy, and professional looking. I'd like it to demonstrate BEING ALIVE, HEALTHY, full of ENERGY.
My chiropractic wellness center takes a wholistic approach which includes nutritional supplementation, exercise, and stress management. Our goal is to transform people's lives by empowering them with the knowledge and tools they need to transform their health.
- Vector graphics
- Sleek, clean, catchy, yet professional logo
- My favorite colors (but not mandatory) are lime green, burnt orange, silver, black. Example of the burnt orange and lime green is at http://www.designmyhat.com.au/bandanas.html
- Tag line "Empowering you with the tools you need to transform your health." I realize the tag line is long, so if it can't be incorporated, that's o.k.
- A logo that demonstrates HEALTH, ALIVENESS, HAPPINESS, MAXIMIZED LIVING
- A catchy font
- Possibly incorporate a cathy picture of a spine in the S of AZ Spine & Health Center.
- I really like a lot of Apple's marketing. To give you a sense for my taste, I really liked the sports' symbols that were used in the beijing olympics, as well as the font used. I like Batik Regular font as well.