The design specifics below are some of the pieces that I have in mind. However, please lean more on your own creative process for your submission than some of the specs below. Since you all are the experts, I would prefer not to hinder your own professional creative process. Please just take all the information into consideration as it blends in with your own process and ideas.
1. Include "TSC" as part of the core logo with the "T" being more like a wooden cross and the "S" and "C" being under the horizontal part of the cross on the right side.
2. Somehow include the entire name "TopSide Concepts"
3. Must be able to cleanly crop the TSC part to use elsewhere without making the cropped TSC part look funny or incomplete.
4. Earthy tones might be nice since it is a wooden cross for the first "T". Although it isn't a requirement.
5. Needs to creatively get our mission across (found in description)
6. After the winner is selected, need to receive all images and files used to produce the logo. All files must be able to open up using the GIMP program.
7. As a bonus, when the logo is placed on the website the winner will have the option to have a tag line added in the credits giving you credit for the awesome logo. Since I can't predict the future, I can't guarantee that it will always be up there. However, once the website is up I will put it under the credits section until something changes.