We use advanced computational simulations of real world engineering phenomena to predict and optimize engineering technology. Analysis in the virtual world reduces the time and expense of implenting new technology. The logo should reflect our mission, services and values as well as the uniqueness of technology that we bring to the market.
- New company logo to reflect our services, our mission and our values
- The company name derives from dual origin:
1. “Alta” meaning “High” for the high level of our work and the service we provide to our customers that in combination raises their performance
2. “Sim” short for “Simulation”
- By combining our fundamental knowledge of multiple physical phenomena in the real world with our ability to accurately simulate them in the virtual world we set up simulations of complex real world problems so that they accurately represent the behavior of the real world.
- We identify the critical parameters that control the response of the phenomenon and develop solutions that can be implemented in the real world. Conducting these analyses in a virtual world reduces the time and expense for new technology development in the real world.
- We are not focused on technology for technology’s sake, but recognize that it is only important when it can be used to benefit our customer. In addition to providing solutions that are of immediate benefit we also provide our customers with knowledge, wisdom and tools that they can use in the future to act independently.
- Our core values are: Honesty, Excellence, Respect, Trustworthiness, Responsibility and Courage
- Fit with Web 2.0, will be used on the web, in print and on computer screen projections
- Fit with the web site that we have under development: http://www.pervasivemarketing.com/AltaSim/
- We use a lot of color plots of the type shown on the developmental home page and believe that this should be incorporated into the design
- Clean with visual impact
- Winner to provide ".ai" file of logo
- Needs to incorporate or have space to incorporate tagline: "Realizing tomorrow's technology"
- Needs to fit with the mentality of those we work with ie: engineers and scientists
- We reserve the right to end the contest prior to completion if no suitable design is provided
- We are open minded to consider most things but do not want to see something that conflicts with our services, mission and values.
- No washed out colors
- No flowery, swirly stuff