We are looking to create a brand that communicates: high quality, creativity, uniqueness, hand made, fair traded, environmentally and socially responsible Swazi hand craft products.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- We want a mark so customers can be assured of what they are buying and also to be a symbol to promote Swaziland = diverse and excellent craft standards with all producers being Fair Trade members.
- Logo will be used in existing tourist establishments in Swaziland, product labels and in our stores around the world and on our website
- The logo should be the words "pure swazi" with possibly some simple symbol.
- Another possibility is that the logo could be in the format of a stamp - indicating "quality" and "import/export"
- The logo will be used on product tags - some of which are very small
- We would like a logo that translates well to black and white
- Swaziland colors are red, black, blue and yellow - feel free to use any of them or just black
- Swazi symbol is a red feather
- The traditional African fonts are too "crafty" and aren't professional enough. A contemporary African font is acceptable or just a nice clean font.
- Nothing busy/crafty