Be creative, but I had a general idea of the design. Looking for a logo that could be used as a header of the cookbook to overlay on top of a background photo.
- Her favorite color is purple, so would like that incorporated into the logo. Not purple font per say, but possible stroke or supportive shading or elements.
- Looking for script font. The capital "L" in "Laly" larger than then the other words. The same (larger first letter) for "La" and "Cubana".
- "Laly" centered large; La very small centered below; "Cubana" same large size as "Laly centered below "La".
- If a butterfly(s) could be incorporated small into ends of any of the font edges or area, that would be great, if it works aesthetically.
- If there is a way to incorporate the cuban flag as a background element of the main text, that would be great.
- "Authentic Cuban Family Recipe Cook Book" can be small below main logo text and be a font that makes sense; doesn't have to be script font. Can also be two lines if needed. If "Cookbook" needs to be larger, use your discretion.