Very good result, very responsive, very cooperative.
We are very pleased with our new logo. The designer was easy to work with and made changes very quickly.
- Catalina Bej
Quick turnaround and good communications
Very well working together. Thanks again.
How stschebesta started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Hug the World
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Your job is to design a logo for the app "Hug the World".
- the logo has to work as a (small) app icon
- the logo should be round or square (at least almost; without the name of course)
- the logo can be colorful, but it must also work in black and white (make sure contrasts are high enough)
- the logo should be playful, but withouth too many details (comic style is fine but keep it simple, e.g. no 3D or gradients)
- the logo should be fun (use colors and playful elements, e.g. comic style)
A (pretty bad - sorry not a designer - that's why I'm here J) design suggestion is attached. I was thinking of placing the world in shape of a heart in the middle and then having arms around it hugging it. (Actually I like the next idea better by now - so read on)
***Another idea that I like more and more would be to make an actual character out of the logo. So a (heart-shaped) world with two eyes and a smiling mouth and maybe even short legs hugging itself.***
Feel free to elaborate on these ideas or come up with something completely different.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards