Great design that was unique compared to the other designers that participated in the competition!
This was an incredibly positive collaborative experience!
- sik_@ysik design
Great process, very responsive and gave us multiple takes on the request.
Great design. Very responsive and professional.
MrBaba immediately implemented all of my changes and the cooperation was very pleasant. I would work with him again anytime again. Top!
How swanson.trey started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're a company specializing in homemade customized yard games (think corn hole, giant jenga, yard dice, etc) and board games. We encourage excessive amounts of fun and making lasting memories with friends and family. Our target audience includes people of all ages and backgrounds. We hope to appeal to families as well as party animals, and everybody in between.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
an apple for a helmet
Whats not to like about Ninjas
The simplicity and how the drop of paint looks like a crown
I like how fun and animated this is
I like how the cat and dog heads make the H
Again the leaf and cat making a larger image
- Logo works well in black and white (one color printing).
- Can be a multiple Color Design with 2-3 colors preferred.
- NO STOCK – MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL
- Logo is aesthetically pleasing in a variety of mediums and sizes ranging from small to large.
- Final product is vector format.
- 3 Unique Concepts, 1 of which would not contain the name of the company only a symbol (Apple, Lulu Lemon, and Nike)