Cloud_design did very nice work for me. His response on my requests for modifications was always swift, his work was reliable and he was very agile and willing to meet my needs.
- Gabriela Gaug
This was the second time I worked with Gabriela. First time was such a good experience (she's incredibly talented and a delight to work with) that I hired her again. I highly recommend her and will be back!
- holly JX
- Mad pepper
Well done Pep! Thank you again for an appealing and great label design!
How narugu started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
homemade . swiss . fine food
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Cadis offers curated gifts with swiss artisanal fine food. Cadis not only enables to experience and discover various tastes and exceptional products but it also tell the story around the craftsmanship & passion behind these products and their makers.
Our values are authenticity, passion and craftsmanship.
Our clients are companies and private people who are looking for special gifts and who care about excellent food products, sustainability & swissness.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Colors: Dark green, off-white/cream. The logo must fit the look, tone and feel that we aim to give to the brand. Natural, authentic & premium (E.g. website with wooden background with on top a white/cream boxes to write the content). However, it can have a small more colorful element to enable to make it recognizable & memorable.
- The logo should represents the authenticity, tradition & quality of the brand but at the same time stay minimalist & upscale.
- The logo should have an icon that makes it unique, recognizable & memorable (e.g. tree below or fir cone).
- The logo should be usage for a sticker format or seal (preference for round) and should be usable on the packaging (carton box).
- The logo should work well on cream and dark green background (packaging might be dark green).
- Vector graphic need to be delivered