Presentation of the logo:
The Logo has to work with and without the symbol (eg. Lettermark), depending on the application and the space we have.
Please show the logo in the following ways:
- Lettering with Symbol (eg. Lettermark)
- Only lettering (all on one line)
- Only lettering (on two lines)
- Only symbol
The focus of this design concept is very much on the symbol.
For the symbol we have the following ideas:
1) Symbol can be: N, NN, N2 (but only in roman numerals) – clearly visible as a letter or even a bit abstract.
2) If clearly visible as a letter, then it should be a very special
3) Show the Symbol within and without a circle and a square
4) if the symbol is within a circle or a square, some elements has to
touch the frame, sothat it can be produced as an item (see example
5) Font for the lettering: preferable Serife
Please check our ideas on the attached file. Try to base on that. Of course, new fresh ideas are welcome.
The logo should work with all our sectors. The sectors “Jeans Fashion” and “Accessories” are more female and are absolutely cool and trendy, but “Corporate Fashion” has more a male touch and is more serious. One competitor from the corporate fashion section is: http://www.engelbert-strauss.ch/. The direction we love in the fashion sections is: Tory Burch, Gucci, Chanel
Ideas, how the sectors or fashion labels can be distinguished are:
- symbol eg. Lettermark is always the same, but border of circle or square changes (Accessories: elegant, Corporate: classic, Fashion: playful)
- color of symbol changes acc. to sector
Other ideas are very welcome.
Usage of Logo:
- Printed or embroidered on a label (on different surfaces and various areas)
- embossed on leather or on metal or other materials
- printed or embroidered as a symbol on a fashion item such as a t-shirt, jeans, accessories etc.
- on all print materials and digital media
It is very important, that the symbol can be used also on very small areas.