Really pleased with our logo. Fantastic creative designs. Very easy to work with. We would definitely recommend Ordmode.
Minimalexa (Jovana) was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her preliminary questions are detailed so she has an idea of where you want to go, gets to work immediately and had 1st stage ideas ready for me in a few days. We reviewed them together and that is when the magic started to happen, as she began to mold the ideas with my feedback. I could not be happier with what she delivered; she is client friendly and most importantly, not only open to receiving feedback, but a magician in making that feedback come alive and letting my words paint the picture in terms of what I wanted. Don't think twice if you are looking for someone to make an impactful, original logo design for your business!
- Denyut Nadi
How nataliya 7 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Bokeh Art is an online gallery, selling framed limited edition photography art prints: http://www.bokeh-art.com
Target customers are art collectors as well as other customers, interested in art and interior design / decoration. Although Bokeh Art offers prices more affordable than those of traditional art galleries, its products are clearly premium in terms of quality and belong to the high price segment.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I was visually satisfied with the current design (see "Logo 2"), but it proved to have some problems:
1) the dark background is not always practical to use
2) the semi-transparent circles are not possible to print on things like company stamp or some accessories
3) square shape is also not so practical
Based on this I would like to have a new logo with following requirements:
1) it should equally look good on transparent / white background as on dark background
2) simple, with clear lines and colors that will be easy to use for many purposes, especially for printing. Perhaps an easy to remember shape / symbol
3) Since the website has already been developed, the new logo must fit into existing design / style. Make sure to check the website before you begin! http://www.bokeh-art.com
It could be an idea to use parts of the japanese writing of "bokeh" (ボケ味) in the logo as a symbol.