They did a great job with our new logo. They listened to my comments and gave me exactly what i was looking for. Even after I chose the logo, they made some changes that i asked for before sending me all the files. Overall it was a great experience.
- break the limit
Break the limit understood the idea I had perfectly and came up with a clinical looking design that ticked off everything in the brief
Great designer and easy to work with.
fijne en snelle communicatie met ontwerpers. Feedback op producten is hierbij essentieel
How info j2d started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Keep Moving Physiotherapy
What’s your company slogan?
Not yet - but require a font type so this can be added at a future date
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Keep Moving Physiotherapy provides in-home/mobile physio services to predominantly senior patients (age 65+). We strive to enable and empower our clients to retain mobility or undertake rehabilitation following surgery through specialised exercise and treatment programs to allow the customer to remain in their home environment longer.
Typically, contact is first made with either the patient directly, their children (usually baby boomers) or their care provider (medical team, home nursing, regular doctor or other health professional). This is via website (keepmovingphysio.com.au) or personal referrals, brochureware or professional networking.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Look: professional/corporate - important given we interact with other medical professionals, surgeons etc
- Key characteristics - eye-catching, modern, yet timeless, sophisticated
- Easily identifiable logo - particularly for elderly patients (e.g. simple to read font - but not times, arial etc)
- Usage: will gradually pull the logo across letterheads, business cards, website, car signage and corporate wardrobe (i.e. embroidered onto shirts).
- Require font suggestion so we can add a tag line in the future without a redesign of the logo
- Would like the logo to incorporate both the business name and a picture. The picture should reflect the mobile/in-home component of the service as well as a sense of movement/progression.
- We will require the final files in EPS, large and small jpeg, PDF + the original source file (e.g. AI)
- We want this logo to stand out from the crowd - not look like every other physiotherapy practice - this means we don't want a stylized person/body/running man or spine.