We own various online assets and are looking for a talented designer for branding our latest creation - DealBulldog.com - a website and a toolbar to help users to find best deals and coupons for whatever they are buying.
The brand is new and you'll have full creative freedom. What we had in mind is a fun brand with the bulldog mascot, maybe inspired by the one in the Tom & Jerry cartoons (http://www.animationarchive.org/pic…12-big.jpg) that will look great both as a large logo and a small icon.
Second phase of this project will be priced independently of this contest, and will include PSD designs for two web pages using this brand. It will be awarded to the designer of this project if we’re satisfied with the results.
This is just the first of a number of designs we are looking to outsource. We constantly have a large number of design jobs in the pipeline.
Online shoppers world wide
We require a design of a logo to be used on a new website and browser toolbar and a couple of buttons to be used on the toolbar.
All assets should follow the same theme/brand.
We require a quick turn around of 2-4 days for the final results.
-=[ Logo design ]=-
* Name: Deal Bulldog
* Should look good as 60 pixels high (can be a different file, or slightly different design)
* Should also look good at 26 pixels high by 90-110 pixels width. (on the toolbar, perhaps just the bulldog head)
* Should work on various background colors (most often white and silver)
-=[ Buttons ]=-
* 16 pixels in height
* Should work on various background colors (most often silver)
* Each button should include an icon on the left, and a text on the right
* Each button should be delivered both as a “normal version”, and a “hot version” meant to draw attention to it when action is required. (like when you mouse over a link or graphic online and it is highlighted)
* 3 Icons needed: Coupons, Better Prices, Go (for searching)
-=[ Notes ]=-
* Deliverables as PSD or Illustrator files. Logo should be delivered as a high res file (or vector if applicable).
* Text in PSD should be editable (not rasterized).