We are looking for a logo, with or without an icon, to represent Precise Method, a calibration company.
If an icon is used, it'd be great if it visually incorporated "calibration" or "precise" somehow. Same thing if you are using an alteration of a font or monogram.
2. Manly but not construction. Just not feminine with curves or frills.
3. Nothing elegant or fancy.
4. Clean and "precise"
5. Play around with colors. They haven't been chosen yet.
6. The typeface should be clear, simple, easy to read. If you want to supply a few typeface ideas, then we can narrow it down a bit. I'm still unsure if it needs to be serif or san-serif. You decide. Just keep it clean and easy to read. Bold is not necessary, but you can use it if you want.
7. I'd prefer to use Pantone colors, and no more than 3. However, if you go 4 color process, that's ok too. Just keep that in mind, please.
The final file will need to be vector-based, and preferably in Illustrator.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.