Kim created a great logo for our new company balanced earth homes ltd. She really interpreted our brief fantastically and produced a logo we love exactly to our specification. I wouldn't hesitate to work with Kim again in the future and she is very responsive to any questions and has excellent communication throughout the process. Thanks Kim, look forward to working with you again.
- Steph h3
How Ryan McGeary started their logo design journey
McGeary Consulting Group
I specialize in rapid web application development. I am very hands-on with my clients. I try to not only deliver applications with high quality, but I also offer ample business value. I try to understand what my clients need and why they need it. This results in me often building something slightly different than what the client originally envisioned, but something that often has a better impact on their market.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
* Small to Medium Businesses who are looking for contractors to build their next "Web 2.0" application
* VC-funded Startups that are looking for early wins, but are also have a strong interest in quality.
* 1 Logo suitable for web and print. I will use this for my business web page, my business card, and stationary for things like invoices.
* Original vector artwork.
* Font names that were used.
* Because the company's initials are "mcg" and because the first three letters of my last name are also "mcg", my original idea was to play off of Einstein's Mass–energy equivalence equation ( E=mc² or Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared), but replace the "2" with a "g" (E=mcg). See attached and http://mcgearygroup.com/
* I'm kind of stuck on the equation idea, and I'm looking for embellishment. I'm still open to stellar alternatives, but they should have some other underlying meaning.
* If you go with the equation idea, the "mcg" portion should be able to stand by itself.
* Instill interest and curiosity.
* Be creative!
* Color is flexible, and it'd be great if the logo could support a wide range of color palettes. I like to print business cards with http://moo.com and I like to make it look like each card is unique in color.