The Datalicious group focuses on delivering actionable insights based on data analysis and although we like our current logo we think it is time for a little professional help and refinement.
Since Datalicious was launched in Januray this year we've been swamped with work and subsequently expanded into new fields culminating in the foundation of 3 separate units combined under the Datalicious brand.
1) Datalicious Analytics: web analytics implementations, website analysis, system integration, online surveys, data mining, one-off projects.
2) Datalicious Media: SEM, SEO, landing page testing, a/b testing, multivariate testing, search lead media planning and execution, campaign analysis and optimization.
3) Datalicious Team: staff training, recruiting and on-demand staffing solutions for agencies and clients around the above key skill sets.
The idea is to have one global brand, Datalicious, with one and the same motto, to deliver actionable insights based on data (data / insights / action tagline) but introduce the new specialty areas (analytics, media, team) into the logo as well.
More info on http://www.datalicious.com.au/.
- New logo design building on the current one
- Looking for logo refinement not complete redesign
- Current artwork: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/10822/Artwork.zip
- Current logo is well liked but lacking recognisable icon
- Universal logo that is slightly different for the 3 business units
- Unit versions should contain words analytics, media, team
- Logo versions with and without tagline (data / insights / action)
- Global logo maybe with tagline, others without, otherwise too busy?
- In total 8 versions, 1 global plus 3 business unit ones both need to work on light and dark backgrounds
- Need artwork in Photoshop format with all layers intact
- no capital letters
- no fancy fluffy designs, keep it simple
- not many colours, slight variations ok but stick to current ones were possible