OMG this is the best designer in the universe. Totally helpful and professional. Worth 100 times more. I couldn't be happier with the choices and changes made and extra service.
How HHeinen started their logo design journey
Seeking a vibrant, colorful, "child friendly" label/logo for a chocolate bar used to raise money for children's charity
4 kids (4 written backwards)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The company is launching a chocolate bar used to raise money for programs focusing on children. We would like a "cool", colorful, children friendly look to it that would make the bar stands out and communicate the message of "Chocolate 4 kids". Every bar helps a child.
- colorful but not too wild
- 4 kids (with 4 written backwards should be written in a "child handwritting" with crayons affect (suggestion only unless you have a better idea)
- background can be one colour or multiple depending on how it looks with the 4 kids
- should communicate the message of helping children
- make it children friendly but professional.
- should not look cheap and too "childish". should have character, style and a good image