highly recommended. Punctual and efficient. Very helpful and understands the customer needs exactly. Adds a very creative touch to every idea. Would definitely work with him again.
Talented and creative designer.
How aliabualsaud started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
It should be a place for gathering providing a friendly cosy atmosphere. The setting is industrial with a vintage touch. The product will be simple homemade sweets, coffees and beverages. The target audience are 20-40 age box with an easy-going lifestyle and a good sense of aesthetics and simple detailed art. The general taste should be valuing genuine art and antiques.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Logo that defines the idea of the gathering of loved ones under one roof with a creative link to the name (Paraguas means umbrella)
- I prefer warm colors to make it look cosy
- The font is not very bold, should be readable and somehow not computer-written more like hand-written messy font (or at least not too organized and defined) but still readable and clear.
- For the logo it should look like a sketch and not perfectly drawn
- Logo should be vector and submitted in ai, PDF and PNG formats.
- At least 3 color variants for the logo to be submitted (including a black and white version)
- Logo should be scalable and clear in both tiny and big size.