Sreenam designed a logo for our start-up. He responded to messages promptly, acted on our feedback, and delivered a clever and creative final logo.
How Jake More started their logo design journey
Every Body Cleansing Studio
At Every Body Cleansing Studio, we believe that the body's natural state is one of health - perfect health.
If we get the toxins that are overloading our bodies through unnatural living (diet / pollution / stress ) out of the way, then our bodies can actually achieve that state. (as opposed to just surviving).
Every Body Cleansing Studio is a studio that offers:
detox foot baths
infra red sauna
liver and gall bladder flushing
food allergy and sensitivity testing
cleansing and support products
and the raw food philosophy.
cleansing and raw foods education : events / teleconferences / e-books
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Every Body Cleansing Studio caters to people who are looking to achieve optimal health. Our clients work with us for a variety of reason.
In some cases, our clients are over weight and want a healthy solution for losing weight
Some clients have chronic illnesses and want an alternative to western medicine (which has not helped them)
Some clients have food allergies
Some clients want more energy
We work with men and women
Typically, we do NOT work with children
We are looking to have a logo created that communicates whole body health
• Something clean and simple
• Warm colors (this is merely a suggestion - please be creative with your use of color)
• We do not necessarily want an image of people or a person unless its a very unique stylized image suggesting the human form (again, your creativity is key - If you see a creative use of the human form, please do not be shy to try something out)
• Logo must be in vector format (scaleable)
• Gradients and style effects must be kept to a minimum to allow for various reproductions on different mediums
• Color palette should be kept to a minimum
Logo footprint should be "closer" to a square in proportion
What I mean to say is that the logo should not be a very long rectangle