Great designer to partner with on branding projects
- Jana Garin
Jana was Brilliant. She did a great job and understand me perfectly. If my English was a little better, I would write a essay for her. Thank you, Jana. I am so happy with my new logo!
- Anne Grüter
How guy e started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Grind & Be Kind
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• We are looking to develop a logo for a specialty coffee blog that is modern, neat and fun.
• 'Grind & Be Kind' is a specialty coffee blog created by two friends to share their coffee experiences and recommendations from around the world.
• One of the main ideas is to make specialty coffee more approachable for everyone.
• The blog will feature cafe reviews, interviews with coffee roasters & baristas, city maps of the best coffee places and resources on different coffee brewing methods.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The whole brand should have a warm impact, since we would like to share our passion for coffee and make it approachable for coffee lovers with different levels of knowledge.
- We plan to do interviews with people and want to create a cozy, "sitting on a couch" feeling. Warmth doesn't need to be displayed through colour. Just because it's all about coffee, the logo doesn't have to be brown, but it may be.
- The "and" could be written fully or getting replaced through an & or a +. We would like to have at least 2 logo versions. First with the fully written name of the blog and second as an icon. This could be a form with the beginning letter inside (GABK, G&BK or G+BK, small letters possible too).