JS Design did an extraordinary job. He was fast, quick turnaround of concepts and very creative. I will definitely have him work on future projects.
How RY2 started their logo design journey
Back On Track with Barb - Health and Wellness
We are a team looking to start our web presence and a new brand. It will be seen by many customers that are wanting to becoming healthier and smarter about decisions they make on eating exercising and also self growth...
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are targeting an existing market for health food and overall wellness... We want families to start utilizing our services of eating our protein products, exercise programs, and meal plans. People that like spreading good information, that may be overweight, want great information about being healthy, and rewards for achieving goals.
• Earthy Colours combinations related to health
• We are looking for a logo represent Company "Back on Track with Barb Health and Wellness
• We would love to have "Back on Track" as the main Focal Point, "with Barb" accented, and "health and wellness" would be more the underlining part of the whole logo.
• We would also love an simplified illustration of some resembling a body figure with "holistic and Growth" as a theme of healing. More of individual figure rather than a group of figures
• Won't mind also idea of train tracks incorporated but not necessary.
• Should feel natural and organic
• Want both Iconic and Typographic logos..
Please feel free to experiment with colors!
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK) and .eps
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo