Wonderful work, very professional, I am looking forward to working with you in near future.
How jldrue started their logo design journey
Build Your Film Site
Build Your Film Site (BYFS) is a new start-up web platform for filmmakers creating websites dedicated to movies and their distribution. BYFS offers tools and features specially designed to meet filmmakers needs for delivery and marketing their film. Users can choose from a set of templates designed to meet the demands of filmmaker’s looking for an elegant, customizable utility for building film sites without coding or hassle.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We have two target audiences: 1) Filmmakers and 2) Film Schools & Festivals
1) Filmmakers will be 18-60, but predominantly early 20's to 40's, and will be hip, urban, and tech-savvy.
2) Film Schools & Festivals who will use our service as a platform to represent filmmakers
* Majority of audience will be in the US, Israel and Western Europe.
Logo will be used online, in videos and in print. We need a logo that inspires and looks very professional. We are looking for three things:
#1) A logo for the name "Build Your Film Site" (do not include .com in the logo design).
#2) A symbolic version of the logo, which can be just the illustration or a stylistic version of the four letters "BYFS."
#3) An Ad Bug / Mascot that's a fun illustrated character which is identifiable as a filmmaker to promote the brand
- Professional, clean and inviting
- Cutting edge, creative
- Must be eye catching
- Easily identifiable as filmmaking-related
- We might use a tagline like "created by filmmakers for filmmakers" feel free to work this in, but not absolutely necessary if it ruins your design concept
- Open to use of iconography and illustration (if you use illustration, please include horizontal & vertical versions)
- Please submit logo in 2-3 different color options & 2-up:
(1st version color, 2nd version against white, 3rd version against black)
- No gradient backgrounds
- All artwork must be original (no stock art elements) and full copyright ownership must be conveyed to us
- There are no color, typography or illustration requirements. All logos can be started from scratch.
- Vector Format
We look forward to seeing your designs! Feedback on promising designs will be provided throughout the contest duration.