We are a national directory for dog parks. We cater to dog lovers everywhere that are looking for a dog park near home or while they are out on their adventures. We have maps of every state and location with over 2000 dog parks currently listed. We are a labor of love making our way into a full business. Our users contribute photographs and reviews of their favorite (or sometimes not so favorite) dog parks.
Dog lovers! Our audience is made up of people who enjoy pampering/exercising their dogs.
See our website at http://www.dogparkusa.com
- the website is suppose to be fun yet authoritative
-the logo most likely would go on the dark red background on our website or you could do something creative with a red background or some other background.
- we like the layout of having the graphic and words separate (as a representation of the side by side see something like http://www.dogpark.com/)
- we think we like the white wording but a different font would be great
- the website uses white, green, red, and small bits of yellow-orange
- we have a bit of an outdoor theme with grass and trees at the bottom of the webpage
- the logo should be dog focused (not park focused)- dog head, full dog, a bone, fire hydrant, collar, dog tag...
- please no photo realistic dogs as the graphic - cartoonish types are fine (no MS clip art). We do not want a recognizable breed of dog if you choose to go this route but something more universal or simplistic.
- wording should include "dog park USA .com" you choose the capitalization and spacing
-we may also use this logo on print media like fliers and t-shirts.
-we will be redesigning other graphics on the site to match our logo so do not use the current graphics as inspiration.