How Advandia Consulting started their logo design journey
Advandia Consulting is a new IT consulting company with an e-learning focus. I am looking for a clean and modern looking logo that portrays and advanced technology image.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Advandia Consulting is a new IT consulting company with an e-learning focus. Advandia deals directly with the technology behind computer based learner instruction. Specifically, the company deals with learning technology standards such as those produced by the governments ADL Initiative, http://www.adlnet.gov. The industry surrounding such standards is small and expertise in the area is not extremely common. Advandia also looks to explore traditional IT consulting such as network architecture design, business process analysis, etc.
- I am looking for a clean and modern looking logo that portrays and advanced technology image.
- There should be some part of the logo that can be used standalone without the company name as a recognizable image related to the company.
- Logos should at least contain the word "Advandia". Use of the word consulting is optional.
- I like colors like: blue, yellow, gray, black though a logo may explore the use of other colors.
- There should not be any of the traditional images associated with schools such as a house, an apple, a blackboard, a ruler, etc. Advandia does not deal with learner instruction. Only the technology behind computer based instruction.
- I do not want any of the following colors in the logo: red, purple, green, orange unless a logo looks really good with these colors.