Anna was hard-working, appreciative of feedback, dedicated with amazing and creative results. One of the best experiences I had with 99designs.
Fantastic to work with from start to finish. Very creative, incredibly responsive, a true talent.
- MW Logoïst
Thanks alot for the design, great job👍🏻
Excellent response and design work. Many options to choose from and tough to narrow down to just one!
How Adam Alan started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
electronic music community. fans / producers / agents
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Bar & Nightclub
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
need a logo for just the text "demski"
1) keep the logo to one line, one word
2) letters should be all lower case
3) letter should be close together or touching
4) should be influenced by other "DJs" or electronic artits. This will be for an underground house / techno dj name
5) try to stick to just black and white (at most a hit of one other color)
6) prefer a logo font that is simple and bold (like arial black all lower case letters) but maybe not as simple
7) see link for examples. https://www.google.com/search?q=dj+…l6xBkr7RM: