Really professional collaboration and i am firmly convinced that these awesome designs will help us a lot on our way.
How tablexi started their logo design journey
Fairbanks LLC, is comprised of professionals dedicated to providing uncompromised quality and client service to State and Local governmental agencies.
Fairbanks LLC partners with State government and education agencies to provide strategic, operational, and consulting services to support Medicaid and other claiming programs. We strive to provide exceptional client service and program administration to our clients while utilizing sophisticated web-based technology. The firm is led by experienced professionals with particular expertise in assisting health care, government and education agencies.
When all is said and done, we're a group of professionals dedicated to helping government and education agencies manage and shape the programs that they run. Our passion is to help our clients create and run their programs efficiently and effectively.
We're redesigning our website as well right now and are looking to replace our old logo with one that fits in with our growing and fast maturing company. If you want more information about what we do and peek our old logo, feel free to take a look at our old site: http://www.fairbanksllc.com/
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Fairbanks works with a variety of clients to which include:
• State Medicaid Agencies
• Mental Health/Mental Retardation
• Early Childhood Initiatives
• Local Health Departments
• State Departments of Education
• Local Education Agencies
We would like:
* A new logo and its reverse for use on solid backgrounds
* A recommended complementary color palette to go with it
* Any number of colors, but it needs to fit within what would look good when placed in our new site designs.
* Needs to be reversible so that it can be placed on a colored background
* Needs to have the name Fairbanks
* Should not contain any other catch phrases or text
* Should not be literal, i.e., there should not be a picture of any type of anything fair or banks in the logo.
* Would be nice to involve some picture/icon/imagery beyond the name but an all typeface logo that exudes the right vibe could definitely work as well.
* Would really like for the logo to be clean, simple, and professional.
* We're predisposed to finding a logo that is more horizontal than vertical or square so that it fits nicely in the top banner area and could be used easily for templates.
for any other questions... feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org