Science Based fitness company needing company logo designed at a good price and within a reasonable time frame.
Emerson Personal Training (The Sport and Personal Training Experts)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- We need a company logo that emmulates our poilicies and professionalism in order to develop a "brand" with in the community and the industry that is respected and put at a highest level service by our peers .
- We are a high end Personal Training/Strength and Conditioning company that works with a variety of clients from Oylmpic Caliber athletes to the general population. 70% of our clients range from 30-70 and are active clients. We also train high school/division I level athletes. - Over 75% of EPT trainers have or are currently working on their Master's Degrees.
- 100% of EPT trainers have a four year degree from an accredited university or college
- 40% are Periodization Planning Specialists (P-P.S.), certified by Tudor Bompa Training Systems, one of the world's foremost experts in training and sport conditioning.
- 100% are Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (C.S.C.S.), approved by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (N.S.C.A.), and regarded as the Credential of Distinction among training and fitness professionals. - Due to the educational status and creditability of our staff we offer 100% money back guarantee that our clients will leave educated, at or in the direction of their goals, and above all staisfied.
- We develop our programs strictly with scientific evidence that has proven success rates.
we are looking for something that represents FUNCTIONAL fitness and science. Along the lines of the DeVinci man but needs to be a unisex design that doesnt seem too intimidating to woman or child like for adults. Maybe a figure that shows an individual progressing through a certain ranges of motion and throughout that ROM have different items such as weights, medicine balls, tennis racquet, golf swing, kicking motion etc.
- Navy to royal blue in colors
- Adobe Photo Shop or Illistrator is a good format.
- Something that is has a high DPI and will not loose resolution if resized
- Quality image that looks presentable on web page
- The logo can if need be include the company name
- yellow tag line "The Sport and Personal Training Experts"
- No stick figures please. - Shadowed figures are acceptable
- No rainbows
- No EPT abbreviation (too closely resembles Pregnancy tests)