I love this design and the designer was very responsive and easy to work with.
We loved the flowers, the colors of the design and the whole look of if! Soni was very friendly and easy to work with!
- Syskonen Stjernstedt
Working with berkah was a great experience. Berkah was able to design exactly what we were looking for! We are very appreciative and now have a great new logo!
I was amazed at how well the designer executed my vision. They created such a simple design that is so good looking and is going to represent my brand! I recommend to everyone!
Puri is very flexible and very responsive to all requests. Highly recommended!
How federico.gatti started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Il cavallo non mente
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We deliver training pills and videos regarding the relation between horse and rider (the two pillars are the training for the horse and the personal growth for the rider to gain confidence and awareness for the rider).
The meaning of “Equestri. Il cavallo non mente” is “Equestrians. The horse doesn’t lie”.
We would like to have a logo integrated inside the words, for example substituting one of the letters of ‘Equestri’ with the logo itself.
Some key points that you should consider:
- Please use only capital letters.
- We like the font that we are currently using in our Instagram account (as in #4).
- The integration and overlapping between human and horse should be highlighted.
- Do not make any reference to any specific equestrian discipline (race, jumping, western, etc.).
- The logo with human and horse should substitute one of the letter (S, Q or the first E).
- Also the subtitle “il cavallo non mente” has to be included.
Thanks for your time!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Here attached there is a very draft with a possible idea about the integration between horse and rider. We like the idea of the overlapping of the two.