Bonics Family Estate is an ultra premium wine company, located along the banks of Billabong Creek in Australia. Established in 1970, the vineyard and winery's product is crafted from the healthiest fine berries, most nutrient rich grapes and is the most vitalizing fine wine on the market today. Under the Bonics Family Estate master-brand will be many different sub brands ( different labels) for the different styles.
There are four core values when it comes to the Bonics Family Estate.
These are -
1. Elegance ( the sophisticated way the fine wine is created)
2. Purity ( the high frequency can only come by protecting it from all chemicals, on virgin soil, and it is the only chemical free tested wine )
3. Vibrancy ( high energy uplifting wine, the ultimate wine experience )
4. Avant Garde ( uniquely at the forefront of fine wines )
The benefits that come with this wine are:
1. An extremely fine wine with a opulence of exciting flavours
2. Pure and healthy experience created from an nurtured living environment and specialised winemaking
3. Uplifting joy
Elegance, purity and dedication to create the finest of wine experiences
The Bonics Family Estate Logo
A logo that is easily recognisable and expresses the values, benefits and heart of the brand in a simple logo. Think elegance more than anything as this is to appeal to fine wine drinkers. It needs to feel established with touch of modernity.
The brand is about giving an incredible experience to the body. And showing a female body image full of vitality, joy and beauty in a high end elegant way in the LOGO, can communicate the brand visually.
Whilst designing this logo, thought should be applied to how the design might be developed across the brand as a whole, so that it is versatile and relevant not only as a logo, but across other collateral as well. (eg. wine label, website, promotional events, business card etc). Think how the brand will work as an idea as well as a mark.
Eg. View this rebrand of the "City Of Melbourne" for a good example of how a brand can be developed as a whole with thought beyond just a logo...