Remus was a pleasure to work with. He took the time to really understand my preferences communicated through my design brief and created a meaningful logo and website. Remus responded quickly to all requests and offered relevant suggestions based on his design experience. This referral for others to seek Remus' design services is the greatest compliment I can bestow on his work.
How venetia.roberts started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Superclean Carpet Cleaners
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
High quality carpet cleaning (deep soil extraction) for commercial and domestic clients. Has a personalised aspect in the service provided as it is an owner operated enterprise, as it has been for 35 years.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cleaning & Maintenance
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
Oranges: Creativity, adventure and happiness.
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- I am arranging this for my father
- his business has never had any online presence in all its years of existence, and the time has come to change this. So please inspire us!
- To make the design appeal to him I would like it to feel bold and strong to really have this logo stand out.
- He operates with a lot of integrity and professionalism and I would like to communicate this aspect in the branding as much as possible.
- Please keep in mind that once a design is chosen we may look to incorporate the image into car wraps, business cards and letterheads/invoices so the design needs to translate to these mediums.
- things we don't want:
* too literal an interpretation of carpet cleaning
* nothing gimicky
* no serif fonts please
* I would like to look at a modern colour combination such a bright royal blue with a really bright, iridescent orange, for example (with white background)
* I really like the recent rebrand of this company: http://www.oceanmade.com.au/
Thank you for your time. Please inspire us with your ideas. I will provide feedback to let you know what we think.