We are two business partners one with a career as a artiste manager in the music business and the other as a bandleader in a successful function band playing high level corporate events, award ceremonies, gala dinners etc. The combination of our experience and skills set gives us unique insight into the provision of live entertainment for the private and corporate events market and postions us to help both entertainer and users to connect directly.
Our new web startup, EventsJam, will bring event entertainers of all genres, from rock bands to swing bands to circus performers to magicians direct to event organisers together with clients directly. Anyone organising an event from Corporate companies to brides will be able to browse, choose and connect with these entertainers without the need for a third party entertainment agent.
We are looking for a logo for EventsJam. A few things to consider:
1. The logo must have a upper case E and J and other letters lower case.
2. We do not want all upper case or all lower case.
3. The logo must be one word ie no space between events and jam
4. A neat typeface logo is required with an accompanying icon
5. We are open to "manipulation" of the text eg http://www.hubspot.com
6. The business is in essence a web base application so the logo should reflect a clean a simple look but have a definite character of its own rather than something that's too simple eg. http://www.wordtracker.com.
7. While it needs to be clean and simple it does need to reflect an entertainment based product so needs an element of flair and 'pzazz'
Colour - see the attached screen shot of the draft homepage design with agreed colour scheme. It is self explanatory where the logo will need to go ie on a black background.
Some likes and dislikes: