We NEED your creative genius!! We need a dynamic, clean and cool (but professional) logo for a new handheld fitness/health product similar to a pedometer (i.e. electronic and results based).
We are a company about to launch a new fitness product for rehabilitation and fitness. The product involves innovative technology and we would like the logo to be innovative, new and interesting.
Our product, Jym, helps to stretch and tone the muscles and joints of the whole body assisting to improve flexibility and strength, in turn decreasing pain and improving posture.
The device can be used by people of all ages which mean the logo needs to appeal to a wide market. The product will retail online and on TV, through pharmacies and chemist, sporting retailers and physiotherapists.
The logo will also have to be very versatile as it will be used for a range of products and also on promotional material including DVD's, towels etc. It will be needed in standard formats (for example .jpeg) but also formats such as Vector for future use in business stationery, web page and product manufacture.
I will also offer lots of feedback. Have some fun and lets see what we can get out their.
* A symbol seperate to the wording JYM
* Logo font, graphics and style must be dynamic yet professional because it will be directed at sports/fitness/health minded clients and medical professionals but also for a wide range of users.
* The logo overall needs to be visually striking yet simple and be easy for the customer to recognise.
* The word JYM is to be in a distinct font where it could be recognised without a graphic (like how Disney has their own recognisable font). But can also include a symbol. Can be in Upper case or lower case.
* The Logo is to depict a simple yet abstract view of strength but also flexibility, movement, freedom
* Open to colour scheme- but like a scheme with possibly black/white and one colour
* Final design in Vector and standard formats
* A title of "Jym" (with a superscript "TM" to the upper right as it will be trademarked)
* Would like the logo to be versatile in the way that if in future more products were added to the range then the logo can adapt for this.
* I like simple sporting logos such as Adidas and Puma and others such as Xbox, Disney and Apple- cool, simple and easily recognisable (just examples though).
* Y used as a symbol in the logo
* A logo design that is cute, cheesy, tacky, downscale or flat.
* Pastel colours
* A typical sports brand logo (silhouette of a sportsman, weightlifting etc)
* Plain and uninteresting font and graphic
* A logo that is too detailed, busy and intricate