Excellent designer, tries to understand the costumer and project, and answers quickly.
Did a great job iterating to get to a final design!
- by Laura
Great design, communication was a bit slow.
How infotsH started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- We offer a range of services which support employees of our customers in their daily life (such as child care, eldery care, cleaning services etc.)
- We are young, professional, friendly and trustful
- we serve mainly B2B customers
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Modern and clean Design
- Writing Style: Together or separated with cabs or no cabs or a dot in between:
o Family Concept
o family concept
o Family concept
- Please do not use hearts or something to "playful"
- Please do not make a logo too "childish"
- We want to internationalize our business therefore the logo should express a "global mindset"
- We favour one of the following motives:
1. a bonsai tree
2. an abstract process showing the development from a bud to a flower (pls. see attached picture IMG_7268). Please keep everything (especially the blossom) turned to the left.
3. schematic elephants or maybe only their trunks wrapped in each other