What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Family Travel Collection (FTC) is an idea created after my daughter was born. I love travelling in style, but noticed that a lot of 5 star plus resorts don't accept children or are not childfriendly. Now FTC is going to open an office in London soon. Therefore we need a logo (we can use on the site and on the stationary). FTC specialises in luxury travel worldwide for families with children. We only offer 5 star plus resorts and this exclusivity needs to be reflected in the logo. Although it is a family travel agent, we don't want a 'funny' logo with clowns and rabbits and all different colours (just 2 colours will do). The logo needs to look sophisticated, stylish and professional. You don't need to use the whole word Family Travel Collection, you can use FTC alone in your design if you prefer.
- use just 2 colours. The colours need to match and emphasize the exclusivity of our service.
- Style needs to be sophisticated and professional
- can use Family Travel Collection or FTC
- Very important to understand our company focuses on high income families, so the logo needs to say that.
- not more than 2 colours
- no clowns and children stuff
- no globes to emphasize we are a travel agent
- if you use only FTC, all in capital
- Family Travel Collection is the first letter all in capital.