OMG this is the best designer in the universe. Totally helpful and professional. Worth 100 times more. I couldn't be happier with the choices and changes made and extra service.
How griet started their logo design journey
Create a fancy looking logo for a new fashion brand that is redesigning smart casual clothing. Target audience is 20 - 40 year, male and female. Ironing free garments, for sexy lazy hipsters. PLEASE READ THE BRIEF !!http://99designs.com/contests/9254/brief
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
With wiet&grim clothing you can go from here to here without changing what you wear.
Our ready to wear clothes makes you look more than stylish at every occasion: to work, fancy dinner or clubbing.
They give you that special edge that makes you shine throughout the day.
- Vector graphics (illustrator) and custom font with the used symbols if possible.
- Stylish, sophisticated and clean
- Both words on the same line
- We rather like handwriting fonts
- must be able to change color scheme for the logo and the background - best to design it on white background
- max 3 colors
- use the full words: wiet grim for the & u can do anything you want. Maybe consider α (alpha) of some sort.
- The sign used in the middle might be able to function as mark for the brand
- this Shag painting is what the brand feels like
- Bit of a 70's feeling with the elegance of the 50's
- bit sleazy, but not to much, more like a naughty angel or a good devil.
- for you to have a fun and lustful life.
- 2 letters like D&G
- to much curls like Beckham denims
- comic fonts
- oh did we mention no CAPITALS !