The designer produced a logo that stayed true to our brief. It was a simple and unique design which suited our purposes very well. His communication throughout the process was excellent.
How jmonsour started their logo design journey
I want a logo, business card, and stationary design for a finacial planning firm.
The Financial Planning Group
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
i am launching a new financial planning firm. i want a simple, elegant logo and stationary / business card design. Nothing too busy. Not to many colors. I want to emphasize Financial Planning. I want to include the word "the" because I want this to be "the" company you think of when you think of financial planning. I would like to see both a simple design and one possibly with full color background. i am willing to explore different color pallets. iI talk a lot about the "road to wealth" and would like the logo desing to resembel this concept somehow
- "Road to Wealth" concept in design.
- multiple colors, no more than 3.
- punch "Financial Planning"
- i would like to see a natural color scheme and also a traditional,..
- i don't want typical financial symbols like graphs, charts, bear, bulls, hourglass.I don't want an "F" or "P" as the Logo.