Goldstein Dental Group is a dental practice located in Novi, MI
See below for description of their Ideal Patient; who we call Rachel...
Rachel is a 35 year-old married mother-of-two, ages 7 and 9. She works full time and is very busy with family activities and life in general.
Like most American family units, Rachel is “Chief Medical Officer” for her family and makes most of the health care decisions, manages appointments and is proactive about finding answers to their health questions.
Rachel views her family dentist as part of her family’s health care team and ultimately looks for connection, conversation and a relationship with all of her providers. She wants information that she can understand and trust; she wants comfort; reassurance; she wants to feel welcome and that her family matters. She wants REAL health and dental CARE for her family. She wants her health care team to be human and really care for her family.
Rachel and her family live a suburban lifestyle in Farmington Hills, MI.
Rachel’s primary health goal for her family is to establish a healthcare team to treat them when they’re sick and/or injured and help ensure long-term health with proactive/preventative measures when appropriate. “I’m looking for humans who will help me care for my family.”
Challenges and Frustrations:
• “My old-school dentist isn’t really in-tune with technology new ways of doing things.”
• “I want my dentist to be proactive and take care of pending issues before they get worse.”
• “There’s so much garbage on the Internet. I want information that I can understand and trust.”
• “Seems like everyone just wants to sell me a product and squeeze as much money out of me as they can.”
• “Which websites can I trust? This is my family’s health, after all.”
• “Where can I go to learn what has worked for other people with these same dental problems?”
• “Even though my current dentist is reactive vs. proactive with my care, it’s hard for me to switch because I’m comfortable with him.”
• Goldstein Dental Group do not offer evening or Saturday hours in the summer, which makes it difficult with my schedule.”