Everything went great! I worked with Aflah from the very beginning and with Aflah's creative talent and many revisions, we reached a winning design just after four days. Very happy and impressed with the result! Thank you!
How docozzydmd started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Endodontics is a subspecialty of Dentistry and it involves root canals. Precision implies the amount of accuracy and measuring that goes into performing root canal treatment. The target audience is referring dentists and the general public who is told they need a root canal by their dentist. The logo should be inviting & friendly. It should calm the patient..... not generate anxiety (as root canal procedures often do).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) The logo should include a symbol or design (as one would see on an App) and adjacent to the logo it would include the title "Precision Endodontics"
2) I have seen a few logos that are generally circular in nature; as I work with 3D imaging in my office, it would be ideal to have a logo that appears to have more dimensions (ie: the circle looks more like a sphere)
3) I prefer contours that are more rounded instead of sharp or right angles
4) Although this is dentistry, I would prefer that the logo does not show a tooth or teeth or any root canal equipment (files, drills, etc.)
5) In Endodontics, we use 3D imaging x-rays, microscopes to magnify images, and specific measurements in the millimeter range.....hence "precision"; if the logo can add these subtleties, it would be even more impressive.
6) I prefer the lettering of "precision" to appear slightly larger than the letter of "endodontics"