This is not my first project with RoyalsM.
I keep coming back because RoyalsM is a very special designer :)
Also has very very good manners always!
Once again RoyalsM has delivered high quality designs that I love!
I recommend RoyalsM to anyone for any type of project!!!
I always look forward to the next project I can do with RoyalsM.
- Sam Elghaz
Sam did a really great job for us! Thanks for the good work Sam! When we need a designer, we will definitely use Sam again.
- e vision
Excellent design and designer - we really appreciated the multiple designs and working with us revising the designs until we found one we were completely happy with. Excellent work - would love to work with again. Thank you!
- R2 Designs™
Working with R2 Designs was fantastic - friendly, prompt, and patient and I'm delighted at the result!
How johan.orbal started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are launching a brand of canned fruits and pickled vegetables.
We want to give the impression of safe quality, and look like a brand that's already famously well-established and has been around for a long time already, so customers will trust it as soon as they see it on supermarket shelves.
A classic look is fine, but colours that are too dry looking might make the products seem not fresh, so please find a balance of colours that help customers believe the products are of fresh source and quality.
We want to look like THE authority on quality pickled cucumbers :)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Colour: Please make yellow the main colour of focus in the logo.
2. Golden Nova (meaning): Brightness
3. Desired Image: Quality bursting with freshness. Really want the logo to stand out like it's jumping out at you. A classic look is also fine, but please don't make the logo look too dry because it could make the food itself look not fresh.
4. The Feel: Want it to look like it's already a major reputable and established household brand that's already easily recognized on supermarket shelves all around the world. Want it to look like trustworthy quality.
5. The Shape: Would like the logo to look like a mark (ie. maybe it's inside a circle or something). PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FILES FOR EXAMPLES.
We do NOT want the logo to be overly complicated. We want it to be like a Starbucks mark where it looks trustable and easy to remember and see from a distance. Please remember this :)
Use: It will be used on bottle jar labels and canned foods also. (Foods include, but not limited to, Fresh pickled gherkins/ Canned Pineapples/ Pickled chillis).