Odie has been very professional from the beginning, his work was excellent.
How Rev 650 started their logo design journey
We are a process information consulting firm for the downstream oil, natural gas and petrochemical industries. We analyze client methods of production and help them inefficiencies in their process so they can do their job better. We offer custom solutions and fast service, and cater personally to smaller jobs and companies. We also really focus on our expertise, our faster delivery, and strong documentation.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience are the downstream oil, natural gas and chemical markets--generally the smaller companies. We are targeting the decision makers, who are usually male engineers in middle-management. They're generally interested at looking innovative, but are worried about the bottom line.
We need a logo that says ours is a "transparent process". We want to catch potential clients attention. We suggest the following when brainstorming ideas:
- We must have an icon included
- Monograms are ok, but not really what we're envisioning
- We need bold color scheme with nothing in pastel or too soft.
- We'd love to see some concepts in red, but we're totally open to other colors as well.
- The overall feel of the logo should be masculine and confident; bold but not too vibrant.