We're an exciting social / group buying website offering consumers a wide variety of great local deals in their city.
For those of you not familiar with the concept, we do this by featuring one amazing deal every day with huge discounts (50% - 90% off) to restaurants, spa's, hotels, movies, gyms, and much more. The big discounts are possible thanks to the power of collective buying, where businesses gets a lot of customers through their doors, and customers get to explore their city while saving a lot of money.
Our main audience are young people looking to go out and explore their cities, socialize, shop, be active, and do it at very low prices.
We want the logo to speak to our young audience who are the end users, but to also be professional and presentable to businesses, who are our customers.
The logo needs to visualize the following keywords:
- together / collective buying
- culture / multi-culture
- young / savvy
- new trends
The term "hala" in the brand name means hello, so be creative and feel free to incorporate that in the logo somehow. Also we're not including the '.com' in the logo, though we wouldn't mind seeing it.
It's important for the logo to:
- look good in color and in grey scale
- look good on white / black backgrounds (can have logos with varying colors)
- web 2.0 style
- simple, clean edges, sharp, modern
- minimize use of textures and anything that adds too much noise to the logo
- needs to work on the web and print
- unique (use your imagination, be different and creative!)
- some form / variant / part of the logo should fit in a square for a browser / app icon
- high resolution
- compilation of layered source files (.psd, vector, etc) to be provided
- regarding the brand name: feel free to use all lower / all upper case or mix, bring them together, etc.. as long as it looks good ;-)
We'll definitely keep you all updated to keep the contest healthy :-)
Have fun and be as creative as you'd like! Thanks for being part of this contest.