A skilled and talented professional that gave me exactly what I wanted. Thank you....
How happyskin started their logo design journey
Glee Skincare is a natural, highly effective, quality skincare line. All products contain specially chosen natural herbal extracts, specialty ingredients and aromatherapy essential oils and no sensitizing fragrances are used.
I always dreamed of launching my own skincare line and now its become reality. I love everything about the skincare industry. I love how a good skin care regimen is evident on one's face and I love that it makes them smile.
The logo should represent just that: a happy, youthful, fun, fresh, modern, refreshing brand of skincare products.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audience are women in their teens to 30's.
They tend to have experienced facials at a higher end boutique spa and appreciate products that are natural and made with aromatic essential oils. They also recognize that this line of product is exclusively found at spas. They are also looking to upgrade from the drugstore/department store bought skincare regimen and know that they are getting a spa-quality product but at an affordable price. The typical buyer would be someone who's stylish, modern, yet non-intimidating .
The logo should represent a happy, youthful, fun, clean, fresh, modern, refreshing brand of skincare products.
Logo will be used for website & print
• Web logo design should be “glee” with tagline “happy skin happy you”
• Print logo will also be printed on labels
- Label print dimensions: 2/3” x 1 ¾” rectangle & 1” x 2” rectangle
• Please do not copy the logo & fonts from the TV show "Glee"
• Feel free to experiment with a uniquely designed whimsical flower &/or shape but not overpowering the brand name
• Please do not use faces, profiles of faces, silhouette of a body, stock images & clip art
• Open to color palettes but am drawn to plums & mint green
• Files formats required: .ai, .eps, .psd, .jpeg
Also like to work with winning designer on future print projects.