A non-profit for 25 years changes it's name. We need a new logo to help people understand what services we provide.
Presbyterian Outreach, Inc. is changing its name to: HELP Adult Services. It will also have a tag-line of "A Presbyterian community outreach".
This non-profit organization started as a mission over 25 years ago in a church in Omaha. It soon progressed to a separate non-profit organization that provides adult health supportive services to over 10,000 annually. The current website address (under construction) is http://www.presbyterianoutreach.com.
The past logo included hands opening from a praying position. I do like the idea of keeping with hands (young hands helping aging hands), but am open to other ideas.
- No more than 1 or 2 colors
- The name: HELP Adult Services
- Tagline: A Presbyterian community outreach
- Easy to resize
- Formats: jpg, eps, ai, pdf, gif and tif
- No periods between the letters in HELP
- Focus on the services provided, rather than the history of the creation of the organization in a Presbyterian church
- Religious overtones
- No crosses
- No cartoon style