Our church started out as a rebirth of a small community church of less than 10 people.
Over the course of only a few years, God has moved dramatically in the lives of the people. What started out as 10 people has grown to over 350 regular attenders. With growth comes the need to expand.
We have outgrown the facility we are in. The seats are packed to the walls every Sunday with 2 services. We are in the process of moving to a larger facility. When we we make the move to the new facility, our name will change to "Journey Church".
Our Strategy is to reach people through acceptance & encouragement while allowing the Holy Spirit to change lives.
We want to come across as a church who has the doors open to anyone willing to enter.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We aim to be a modern day church. Our target audience is Young Married Adults, 25-35 years old.
1.Simple yet Diverse. Looks good if it's just 1 color or if it's 3D/Gradient.
2. Have an icon. The icon should be able to stand out on its own and you think "Journey Chruch"
3. Implement the title: “Journey Church”
1. Implement the initials “JC” as the icon (we like this idea)
2. Implement the Subtitle: "Enjoy the Journey"
3. It would be cool if we could change the colors of the icon to suite the season or message. Example: If we are preaching a series with military emphasis, we could throw a camouflage layer over it in Photoshop. Or for our different ministries like College, Youth, Children they could personalize the icon to their own color scheme.