How AQUILA GRAYSCALE started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Life behind my shades
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The idea behind Aquila Grayscale:
In 2009 I was diagnosed with Pseudotumor Cerebri , a disability that causes debilitating headaches due to intracranial pressure on your optic nerve. Pseudotumor Cerebri has taken 20% of my vision. My one wish was that instead of my vision fading to black, that I could at least see on a grayscale. Aquila grayscale will not only produce artistic graphic T-shirts but will also bring awareness to Pseudotumor Cerebri .
Aquila Grayscale target market is a stylish male or female between the age of 20-28. They are free spirited and a new age traveler . They will have a average yearly income between $40,000 and $46,000.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The logo shouldn't be too complicated, and needs to be easily adaptable to print, digital media, signage and embroidery. The logo should represent unisex clothing and should have a modern and commanding feel.
Important things to incorporate :
- use the tag line "life behind my shades" ( open to any front type)
- Aquila Grayscale should be in Riesling font only, with only the A and G in capital letters. ( the font can be downloaded for free at http://www.dafont.com/riesling.font)
- the logo should use shades of gray, black, or white (3 color max)
- please provide logo with a additional black and white option
- the logo should include a mark that can be used for branding
Feel free to get as creative as you wish to within the guidelines, keeping in mind that the logo will be used for a unisex apparel company
I have provided images for inspiration and to give you an idea of of what tickles my fancy. My top image choice is the lady with a bow over her eye, if that can be revamped using a unisex image that would be great. Thanking you in advance.